Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We were so.....Gnarly?



  

         I had been digging around my house for a folder containing all my old photos and couldnt find them. Turns out my Wife stashed them in a box labeled" Wedding Stuff."Okay, sure.. When we were moving to our current home I recall my Father- In -Law unloading that box out and joking,  "Hmm..Wedding Stuff..Should I just move this into the garage then?" Guess you had to be there.  Naturaly I looked in EVERY other place and box other than that one. It layed there dormant for almost 6 months of digging.--- Until yesterday. I was asked to email The Duke a graphic that I had stashed in that folder for a possible graphic on some Terror boards and came up on some photo gems as well. They're all shot on film... You know, before Technology made our lives so much way better? Looking over them, there is a gritty feel captured that you just cant replicate with the DSLR's or whatevayacallems'.
    The first Photo is of Fat Chris on a Terror Tour stop in S.F throwing a hissy fit in the truck. I thought he might like to see it. His fits were ledgendary! Probably pertaining to lack of weed, no gatorade, or maybe a lack of chicken wings from Safeway deli. Photo 2 is from a seperate trip up the I-5 to Portland with the customary stop at  the late great Vagabond in 110 degree heat. I saw Lincolns lady Hollys' boob fall out of her shirt on a frontside double trucker in the deep end. Thanks Holly! Photo 3 shows Chica drooling on all our gear and Glens' reaction to my lame coice of flare( I'm wearing a stupid bandanna on my head) It's for the sweat Glen! yeah, sure.. I have a shit ton more that I'll be posting through the week. I got some good stories to tell about some of them but probably nothing to do with feces. Enjoy.

5 comments:

gw said...

i would like to point out that we both had black eyes in that photo. so gnar bro.

Mike said...

Dude, Colin just had his first big black eye. I'm.....So proud!

Anonymous said...

Legendary!

Bird said...

Do you have any pics of you shredding some epic powpow? If so, please post.

Anonymous said...

Dipstick