Monday, June 27, 2011

Are You Just Hearing of this? Well You're Too Late.

 
   There's a movement underfoot. They are already amongst us and entrenched in society. They know shit that you will never know. Their parents are very passive and dim. They can sense your apprehension about them and maybe, maybe not-- want to kill you. They are the Indigo Children and they have come to change our shitty diaper and way of life.  
   As of last week, I've been writing a informative piece on these little bastards. They are real. google it if you think I'm nuts. This will be my largest investigative endeavor to date so please bear with me. It could save your life maybe--maybe not. Catching one of these fuckers in the wild is hard!  Sometime in the future, coming from the 5th dimension of consciousness, I present to you, a bona-fide interview with an all knowing shitbag Indigo Child.. Stay tuned.

No comments: